Woohooooooo it is FRIDAY!!!!! Which usually means a weekend of attempting to relax but not doing any relaxing at all. This weekend I am determined to have some much needed me time and actually relax. My plans are made and yes i'm sure there will be some work thrown in their but hey as a teacher you can never really avoid working completely.
But aside from the celebration of it being Friday today I'm also celebrating a great end to the week. This week has been a rough one and I finally think that I've found something that my students are excited to work for. Last year my students didn't need extrinsic awards like my students do this year but my goal is to have the need be lessened by the end of the year. But for now, my coupons thus far a huge hit! The students are loving getting to pick brain breaks, get a treat, use markers for the day and are working hard for it. I am thoroughly impressed and am going to continue the hype with these incentives. So in the meantime I'll be crossing my fingers that today's excitement continues.
With that being said, HAPPY FRIDAY!!
GO OUT AND ENJOY IT!!
<3 First Grade is a Fairy Tale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment