Between the amount of hours that I spend on Pinterest and teaching blogs I have gained the inspiration to start my own blog. So here I am, trying to figure out the in's and out's of this blogging scene. With all that said I figured I would make my very first post a little get to know me. I mean after all as teachers we always love to start the year off with fun getting to know you games, crafts, and songs. So here it goes ...
1. I am originally from Brooklyn, NY
2. I have lived in Florida the past 10 years
3. I love the New York Yankees
4. Derek Jeter will always be my favorite <3
5. I am definitely a city girl
6. My favorite color is PINK
7. I love anything that glitters and sparkles
8. I am slightly obsessed with bows and glitter
9. I am a Pinterest addict
10. I love to craft
11. Shopping is quite an addiction whether it be online or at the mall ... or even on TPT!
12. I have a snorkie puppy who is full of energy, his name is Whiskey!
13. I graduated from the University of South Florida .... Go Bulls!
14. I am a Sigma Delta Tau Alumna
15. I currently live in Jacksonville, Florida
16. My favorite subject to teach has become reading
17. I currently teach 1st Grade and ABSOLUTELY love it! (This is my 2nd year in 1st!)
18. My favorite story is the Pout Pout Fish
19. One day I would like to become a Mentor/Cadre
20. I am super excited to begin this blogging adventure
I can't wait to share all the fun, learning and excitement that I experience.
After all First Grade is a Fairy Tale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the blog!!! So happy that you decided to take the extra plunge and add the blog to your journey. Looking forward to following. Hope your year has been great so far! :D
ReplyDelete