About Me

Hey Guys!
My name is Chynna and I live in Jacksonville, Florida.
I am a third year teacher and am teaching first grade for the second year.
I am new to the blogging world and am obsessed with my teacher gram. You can follow me at firstgradeisafairytale!
I love the color pink, bows, crafting, and sour straws!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Teachers Pay Teachers

I am super excited to be on the TPT selling side of things. I want to thank all of those that are already following me and have supported me through this new journey. From my teacher Instagram, to my store, and now my blog. If you are not following me on any of the ones mentioned about I would greatly appreciate the follow. My Instagram is Firstgradeisafairytale, TPT/FB is First Grade is a Fairy Tale. This weekend I have finished my Super Sentence Fix It pack and am super excited about it. 


This product has been inspired by my students and their love of super heroes. During the past two weeks of first grade I have found some of my students have forgotten the features of a sentence. And what better way to remind them by teaching them about Superhero SWAG! This pack is awesome because not only does it have posters to teach the students about Superhero SWAG but it also has checklists that students are able to use during their writing. 
This check list can be placed in a page protector to be erasable and reused.  It can also be glued into students writing notebooks in order to remind them of the features to check for when they feel their writing is completed. 

This product includes 20 pages of fix it sentence with Dolch sight words. 


I can't wait to use this product with my students this upcoming week so we can work together to write sentences with the proper features. I also plan on putting superhero stickers on their writing when they have checked and have SWAG in their writing and I may even pass around a superhero cape for students to wear. 

I would absolutely love for you to check this product out and even my store. If you do please rate my products and feel free to leave feedback. It would be greatly appreciated. Also, you can click the star in the upper right corner to follow my teacherspayteachers store. When you do this you will get updates on new products I post as well as sales that may be going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment