About Me

Hey Guys!
My name is Chynna and I live in Jacksonville, Florida.
I am a third year teacher and am teaching first grade for the second year.
I am new to the blogging world and am obsessed with my teacher gram. You can follow me at firstgradeisafairytale!
I love the color pink, bows, crafting, and sour straws!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Oh sunday!

Oh Sunday! I must say you come way tooo fast. I really do think us teachers need an extra day in our weekends. After all Sunday is pretty much a work day between lesson planning and prepping for the week. 

& My Sunday has been filled of just that. I've spent pretty much all day lesson planning and creating my retelling pack for my students to use this week! I must say I am pretty excited for my students to use it this week. I am hoping it will really get them to understand the important of retelling in the proper sequence. The puzzle pieces should help with that! 


You can check it out at ...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/RL12-Retelling-Stories-Using-Key-Details-1448669

I also began working on a sight word book for the dolch sight words that will be posted to my TPT: First grade is a fairytale in bundles of 60 sight words so stay tuned! 

My day seems like it has been productive but I am still not yet done lesson planning. I guess I should get on that. Creating products just seems so much more fun. Does anyone else feel that way? 

Well I am off to finish those plans. 
Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment