About Me

Hey Guys!
My name is Chynna and I live in Jacksonville, Florida.
I am a third year teacher and am teaching first grade for the second year.
I am new to the blogging world and am obsessed with my teacher gram. You can follow me at firstgradeisafairytale!
I love the color pink, bows, crafting, and sour straws!

Monday, September 1, 2014

My FIRST TPT Sale ;; 2 Days ONLY

This weekend I have added two new products to my store and I figured with the holiday weekend being here what better way to celebrate than throwing a sale! For both today and tomorrow my entire TPT store is 10% off! Make sure you head over to check out my newest products & be sure to follow me for updates on sales and products. 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/First-Grade-Is-A-Fairy-Tale

My two newest products are ... 

My Super Sentence Fix It Pack

and
My Blue Chevron Binder Covers

If you are looking for a certain color or style please let me know and I am more than willing to make and add them to my store!!! 

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. 
- First Grade is a Fairy Tale


No comments:

Post a Comment